Advance Truck Parts DDE RA0101531928 ATP Inlet NOx Sensor
- Same Day Shipping
- Premium ATP OE Spec Nitrogen Oxide Sensor
- Next Day Delivery Available @ checkout
- Worldwide International Shipping Rates available @ checkout
- No Core Required
- Inlet NOx Sensor
- Qty 1 ATP Nox Sensor
- Heavy Duty ATP Branded Nox Sensor
- NOX SENSOR HDEP 2HH GHG17 INLET
- Weight: 380g
- Length: 24 inches
- Height: 1.60 inches.
- Width: 2.56
- Multiple Freightliner Models with Detroit Diesel Engine:
- Replaces OEM # DDE RA0101531928
- 12 Months Warranty.
What does the NOx Sensor Do
The ATP Nitrogen Oxide (NOx) sensor functions to regulate the exhaust air quality release in the atmosphere. The NOx on the truck diesel engines work in pair with 2 sensors one in the inlet (turbo side) and one on the outlet side of your engine Catalyst. The 2 NOx sensors send the signals to the , engine control module (ECM) that is programmed to optimize and regulate the urea dosing system to release less pollutants in the atmosphere. The Advance Truck Parts NOx sensors are premium quality manufacture with ISO International standards to provide the best value to our customer and keep you running.